Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Porcelain Veneers in Western Sydney
All You Need to Know About the Veneers
Dental veneers are thin tooth-colored coverings that are placed over the front portion of the teeth. They improve the aesthetics of the person. They give you a natural appearance. They are used to correct multiple issues including chipped or worn teeth, poorly stained teeth, misshapen teeth, and large space between the upper front teeth.
Veneers are generally made of two materials like porcelain and composite resin material. Each type has its benefits. Our dentist will guide you and will let you know about each type and which material is suitable for you. Looks Wow Dental Clinic is here to provide you with the best porcelain veneers in Western Sydney.
Porcelain veneers are custom made thinned shell veneers to fit over the tooth.
Benefits of porcelain veneers
- They provide you natural-looking appearance
- They are strong and long-lasting
- Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap
- They don’t stain easily
- Closing of multiple diastemas
- They improve the appearance of misaligned teeth
Steps for placement of porcelain veneers
- For the preparation of the teeth, a small amount of enamel is removed from the front and sides of the teeth. This will make space for the veneers so that veneers can be easily placed to provide you with a natural-looking appearance.
- The dentist makes an impression, or mould, of the prepared teeth. The dentist also decides on the veneer shade that will be best suited for you and gives you a natural-looking smile.
- Then the impression is sent to a dental lab to customize the veneers according to the best fit of the patient. At the next visit, the dentist places the veneers on the teeth to check the fit and shape. After adjustments if any, the teeth are cleaned thoroughly, and the veneers are bonded to the tooth.
Composite resin veneers
A composite resin veneer is made from a tooth-colored filling material bonded to the tooth.
Benefits of composite resin veneers
- Generally, less tooth enamel needs to be removed than porcelain veneers, and for preparing crowns
- Generally, the placement of these veneers takes only a single visit to the dentist
- More cost-effective than porcelain veneers
- These veneers are easy to fix if they get damaged; although composite veneers are generally not as strong or wear resistant as porcelain veneers and can be easily repaired
Steps to place composite resin veneers
- After the preparation or reshaping of the teeth, the composite material is bonded to the teeth using a color that is best suitable for you.
- UV light is used to toughen the material and bond it to your teeth.
- Then the veneers are smoothed and polished to look like natural teeth and will eventually provide you with a natural winning smile.
Why should you approach us?
- We have highly experienced and qualified dentists at our clinic that make use of the latest equipment to treat your dental diseases.
- We provide the best and cost-effective veneer service in Western Sydney.
- Our staff is well-trained and welcomes everyone wholeheartedly.