Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Tooth Extraction in Yagoona
TOOTH EXTRACTION/ORAL SURGERY:
This is many times seen that, generally, root canal therapy is done for a damaged tooth. Root canal therapy is one of the dental treatments by which a damaged tooth can be salvaged, but sometimes the tooth’s damage is so much that it needs to be removed from its alveolar socket.
The treatment that involves removing the damaged tooth from its alveolar socket that cannot be salvaged further is known as tooth extraction.
We provide tooth extraction in Yagoona with all the latest technologies and equipment types and have pledged to make the world brighter by gifting brighter smiles.
Some of the Common Reasons for Teeth Extraction Are:
- Severe damage of the tooth by a cavity or tooth decay (acute or chronic alveolar abscess)
- Addition of extra teeth that may cause hindrance in the alignment of other teeth
- Gum diseases that may affect the tissues that are present nearby and eventually affecting the tooth.
- Sometimes for the preparation of any orthodontic treatment(braces)
- A tooth that may come in between fracture line and that cannot be restored by other means endodontically
- Fractured teeth
- Cosmetic teeth that may have developed improper structure with the time
- Receiving radiations to the head and neck may also become one of the reasons for the extraction of teeth that are in the field of radiation.
What happens while tooth extraction?
We are excellent tooth extraction providers in Yagoona and will use all the latest technologies and equipment for the treatment. Our expert dentists will be the first lookout for all the needed medical pieces of information for the patients. The medical information may include any surgery or any operation the patient has undergone in the past years.
After collecting all the needed information, an X-ray will be done to determine the tooth’s condition properly. Once all the necessary checkups are done, our dentists will provide you with local anesthesia to numb your teeth’ surroundings to carry on the further process of tooth extraction.
According to tooth condition, there are generally two types of tooth extraction that can be carried out:
- Simple extraction: this is specifically performed only for the easily visible teeth inside the patient’s mouth. The dentist will make the tooth mobile by using an elevator or moons’ probe. After making the tooth mobile, the dentist will remove the tooth using a pair of forceps.
- Surgical extraction: this is a tooth extraction procedure generally done for those teeth that may have been broken off, unerupted in the mouth, or impacted at the gum line. A small incision or a cut is made at your gum to remove the tooth surgically.
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONSULT US IF:
- You are experiencing any impediment in breathing or swallowing.
- Massive and continuous bleeding from the socket
- You are feeling unbearable pain even after having the prescribed painkillers.
- If you are finding that swelling has not yet been cured even after 2-3 days.
- When you find pus is oozing from the site of the extracted area
Get the best treatment done right with us!
We are more than happy to help you get the brightest and white teeth to give you a beautiful and confident smile. The Looks Wow Dental Clinic has been credited with many successful treatments and is known as the best dental clinic in Yagoona. With all such exquisite specialties our clinic possesses, we assure you of a painless tooth extraction with good and everlasting results.