Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Teeth Whitening in Yagoona
Looks Wow Dental Clinic is a recognized and preeminent dental care centre providing the expert dentist in Yagoona. Equipped with advanced and modern technology, we provide multifunctional services by protecting our patients’ sweet and healthy smile. We vaunt on our well-experienced dentists, who operate the patients with exceptional care.
Looks Wow Dental Clinic is one of the top leading oral healthcare clinics in Yagoona, with a large no. of years of experience. With our expertise and hi-tech facilities, the clinic has become famous globally, providing you with the best anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re coming for teeth cleaning, a regular dental health check-up, or something more comprehensive, our expert-friendly dentists provide a wide variety of high-quality dental facilities.
Teeth Whitening in Yagoona: Consumption of wine, tea, coffee, or tobacco commonly causes the discoloration of teeth. To get back the bright spark in your smile, our teeth whitening treatment is the best among all. The specially articulated teeth whitening gel is entirely safe for use.
This process is the most affordable form of cosmetic dentistry. A beautiful smile certainly boosts your confidence and makes you feel good about yourself.
How is teeth whitening done?
- Firstly, impressions are taken of one’s teeth, and according to that, custom-made trays are provided.
- These trays are made to fit your teeth to allow the whitening solution to reap its maximum benefits.
- These trays are daily worn for a fixed no. of hours so that the patient may achieve the desired results and the shade he wants.
- It is generally seen that the best result of getting the shades to appear in a period of 2 weeks and sometimes even up to 3 weeks.
The period generally depends upon the shade the patient wants to get and the discoloration of one’s teeth initially. It is highly recommended not to consume caffeinated drinks like coffee, wine, and tea so that desired results may come faster.
Why should you choose our tooth whitening treatment?
- Extensive testing: we provide teeth whitening at Yagoona, which is entirely safe to use and has already undergone extensive testing before the treatments ensure the best-desired results.
- Expertise: Our dentists have 25 yrs. of experience, so you don’t have to worry about your treatment’s accuracy.
- Latest technology: We will provide you with all the latest equipment available that makes our dental treatment precise and accurate.
- Affordable treatment: We are offering the best quality service at a very affordable rate.
For how much time whitening lasts?
Whitening generally lasts up to 1-3 yrs. of age but may also last longer if you take proper care of teeth. You may take whitening treatment again after a certain period on any special occasion.
Some precautions to be taken while tooth whitening:
- Over 2-3 weeks of tooth whitening, there are little chances that tooth sensitivity may occur, which is normal. We recommend giving the whitening process a break during this time.
- The results vary from patients to patients hence, it is highly recommended to avoid all caffeinated drinks.
- We generally don’t recommend teeth whitening to lactating or pregnant women or children who are lower than 13 yrs.
- Make sure that you brush out your teeth two times a day to confirm that your teeth don’t get discolored due to any reasons. Brushing assures that you maintain the shine and color of your teeth.
We are more than happy to help you get the brightest and white teeth to give you a beautiful and confident smile. Our friendly staff will entirely make sure that you get the best teeth whitening treatment at Yagoona.