Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our dental care professionals will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Teeth Whitening in Padstow
Looks wow dental is an oral healthcare dental clinic famous for various dental treatments. We offer the best teeth whitening at Padstow. You can keep your teeth healthy by daily brushing and flossing them to ensure that they remain bright and white. There are some instances where you can feel like your teeth have turned pale yellow, known as discoloration of teeth. Our dentists are professionals in teeth whitening treatment in Padstow.
Consumption of wine, tea, coffee, or tobacco commonly causes the discoloration of teeth. To get back the bright spark in your smile, our teeth whitening treatment is the best among all. The specially articulated teeth whitening gel is entirely safe for use.
This process is the most affordable form of cosmetic dentistry. A beautiful smile certainly boosts your confidence and makes you feel good about yourself.
The reasons your teeth change color:
- Food and drink: there are various caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea, red wine that can make your teeth undergo discoloration after a certain period of their consumption. An intense pigment that causes coloration known as chromogens directly affects the outer part of the teeth known as enamel.
- Tobacco consumption: two major chemicals are found in tobacco namely tar and nicotine. These chemicals initiate pigmentation in the teeth that result in discoloration of the teeth.
- Age: age can be a factor for sure. At one age, the hard-outer covering of the teeth named enamel deforms and gets thinner while brushing, causing the teeth to get discolored after a certain period.
- Trauma: after having an injury, it is most likely observed that the tooth changes the color as the dentin and enamel layer gets affected by that injury.
- Medications: there are several medicines like antihistamines, antipsychotics, and high blood pressure medicines. These medicines affect the outermost layer of the teeth that causes the teeth to undergo discoloration. It is seen in cancer patients as the enamel gets affected by the chemotherapies and other drugs they have made to encounter.
How many teeth whitening options are there?
There are huge options available for teeth whitening at Padstow. One must consult with the dentist to get the best option available for him. Some of the options are:
- Stain removal toothpaste: specific toothpaste is clinically approved and used for teeth whitening as they help remove the stain with mild abrasives. These are completely safe for use.
- In-office bleaching: This treatment involves applying a gel or a shield to your gums and teeth via a professional dentist. This is further succeeded by bleaching the teeth.
- Over-the-counter bleaching products: these are toothpaste containing bleach that is clinically approved and completely safe for use. The concentration of the bleach products used here is lesser than in-office bleaching.
Some precautions to be taken while tooth whitening:
- Over 2-3 weeks of tooth whitening, there are little chances that tooth sensitivity may occur, which is normal. We recommend giving the whitening process a break during this time.
- The results vary from patients to patients; hence, it is highly recommended to avoid all caffeinated drinks.
- We generally don’t recommend teeth whitening to lactating or pregnant women or children who are lower than 13 yrs.
- Make sure that you brush out your teeth two times a day to confirm that your teeth don’t get discolored due to any reasons. Brushing assures that you maintain the shine and color of your teeth.
We are more than happy to help you get the brightest and white teeth to give you a beautiful and confident smile. Our friendly staff will entirely make sure that you get the best teeth whitening treatment at Padstow.