Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Dental Crown & Bridges in Riverwood
Connect with The Best Dental Crowns and Bridges Clinic in Riverwood
It is necessary to look after your dental health to maintain the strength of your teeth and gums. Looks Wow Dental Clinic is one the best and leading family dental clinic in Riverwood. Our skilled and experienced dentists treat patients with ultimate care.
What is a Dental Crown?
An artificial replacement that restores the missing tooth structure with the help of a material such as porcelain, metal, and sometimes the combination of both porcelain and metal.
Types of dental crowns
- All resin
- All ceramic or all porcelain
- Temporary or permanent crowns
- Zirconia crowns
- Stainless steel
- Porcelain fused to metal
Advantages offered by dental crowns
Below are some of the advantages offered by dental crowns:
- Protection/ Restoration of Tooth Structure : A dental crown is one of the best protections that your prosthodontist can give to a weakened tooth. Teeth undergoing root canal treatment are also protected with crowns.
- Durability : Generally, crowns last the longest of most dental restorations, with a life span of fifteen years or more. The durability of a dental crown surely depends on your maintenance of oral hygiene.
- Aesthetics : In addition to physical protection, a crown also provides an aesthetic approach. Generally, crowns are made to restore the original shape of your tooth. Ceramic crowns are much stronger and never fail to give you a natural-looking, bright, and winning smile.
What is a dental bridge?
If you have missing teeth, the gap or the space between the missing teeth is closed by the dental bride. A dental bridge is a false tooth that is held in place by the abutment teeth on either side of the gap. A dental bridge is also called ‘pontic’. Pontics are generally made up of porcelain because they are aesthetically acceptable and blend with your natural teeth.
Types of dental bridges
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Functional Restoration : With the help of a bridge, your dentist will be able to restore the proper functioning of your tooth. After the fixing of the dental bridge, you will be able to chew and eat properly. In addition to this, bridges also improve the clarity of speech that may have been affected due to the absence of a natural tooth.
- Aesthetics : Bridges not only help you to recover your tooth functionality, but you can also restore or even improve your smile with the help of crowns and bridges
- Force distribution : The dental bridge distributes the chewing force equally to the supporting teeth, making it easier for chewing
- Durability : Just like dental crowns, bridges also tend to last much longer than removable dentures.
Why do you require a dental bridge?
When you have a missing tooth or missing teeth, it can affect you in multiple ways. Dental bridges help to:
- Restore your smile
- Restore your speech and pronunciation
- Maintain your facial structures
- Improve chewing ability
- Prevent displacement of teeth
Hygiene and care
- Crowns and bridges last up to 15 years. However, it depends on good oral health and hygiene and the forces you apply to your teeth. Therefore, regular dental check-ups are advisable.
- Proper brushing and flossing should be done twice daily.
- Avoid sticky food such as candies and toffees.
- Avoid consumption of hard food to prevent any damage caused to the new crown or bridge.
Connect with us now!
We provide high-quality and aesthetically pleasing dental crownsandbridges to our patients so that they can smile again with confidence. We provide effective services at affordable prices in Riverwood and welcome patients whole-heartedly.