Look forward to the dentist
Our aim is to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding treatments, procedures, dental emergencies and oral health.
From your local dental
Our well-equipped and modern practice offers a high standard of dental clinic in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. When you visit our dentist, you will find we are interested in you as a person and we are extremely gentle with all our patients.
Feel amazing about your oral health
With experience of 25 years as a practitioner, our dentists will give you the best result under their excellent dental care.
Our dental practice is brand new and has a modern and welcoming atmosphere. Our friendly staff will assist you to make everything possible.
In the case of bleeding in the mouth, a severe toothache, or a knocked-out tooth, visit our emergency dentist. We are taking all precautions to keep our dental clinic clean, sterilised and COVID safe.
Our brand new equipment to provide the best care possible, such as a digital X-ray & (OPG) machine Come and see.
Max Benefit To You
Many people use health funds such as Medibank, Bupa, HCF, etc. for their health bills. We understand this and thus, accept these prominent health funds for our services. With this, you get maximum benefit while being treated at Looks Wow.
On top of excellent dental care, we also have a brilliant staff for all of your needs. You don’t have to worry about any aspect while getting treated at our dental clinic. Our staff is more than happy to be at your acquaintance.
Our dental clinic is located beside Bankstown train station and Bankstown central which makes us easily accessible to everyone in the city.
Dr Natik Sael is practising for over 30 years
Looks Wow Dental is re-imagining what the dental experience can be and proudly setting a new standard for patient care.
Soothing environments and state-of-the-art tech. Medically sanitized and sterilized just for you. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During this appointment we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums. If you experience any pain or discomfort in between your routine check-ups, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Just had my first visit to Looks Wow dentist and as a nervous patient with claustrophobic issues this was the best dentist I have seen in a very long time. He was caring, considerate and careful to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this dentistry practice.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING. My family has seen Dr Sael for 12 years now. Dr Sael has an extremely professional manner, provides excellent dental work with a proven track record with my whole family from my Grandmother to my children's check ups. Dr Sael also EDUCATES us well always providing us with an understandable treatment plan. His staff are very friendly. The practice is children friendly and has a small play area for the kids. There are no long waiting times and is open on Saturday.
Dental Crown & Bridges in Punchbowl
Get Exclusive Dental Crowns and Bridges Services in Punchbowl
Looks Wow Dental Clinic is among one of the best family dental clinics in Punchbowl. The top-quality treatment and services provided by us help you receive solutions to your dental problems. We deal with dental implants, veneers, cosmetic dentistry, root canal treatment, and dental crowns and bridges in Punchbowl. We aim to enhance your overall dental health.
Crowns and bridges
Crowns and bridges are fixed prosthetic devices that are placed onto the existing tooth and reflect a natural tooth.
What is a crown?
Crown refers to an artificial tooth that is composed of materials like porcelain or ceramic. The color and texture of the crown can be adjusted according to the features of your existing teeth. In the case of replacement of the back tooth, a crown made of gold alloy can be used. This enhances the strength of your tooth. To facilitate getting a natural look through a metal crown, the porcelain is often connected to the exterior. They are also used to cover an implant.
How fixation of the crown takes place?
The procedure of fixing a dental crown begins with the filing and reshaping of your damaged teeth. The affected tooth is disinfected after removal of decay and then reshaped to a smaller size so that it can support the crown. It exists in the form of a cap over the reshaped tooth and gets stuck to its position.
What is a bridge?
Bridges are commonly used if you have one or more teeth missing. They are used to replace one or more missing teeth by joining an artificial tooth with the adjacent teeth or dental implants.
How are bridges placed?
Bridges facilitate the attachment between the two crowns. The teeth on either side of the gap are prepared for these crowns and the bridge is cemented into place. In some cases, it’s possible to use implants to replace the missing teeth rather than using the existing teeth. Once a bridge is cemented into position, it looks and works just like natural teeth.
Reasons why should you need a crown or bridge?
- Gaps caused by missing teeth leads to the shifting of the remaining teeth and eventually results in a bad bite. This can give rise to various gum and periodontal diseases. These gaps can also give rise to TMJ disorders.
- Cover a tooth that had root canal treatment
- Attach a bridge
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Cover a dental implant
- Replace a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth remaining
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
Advantages offered by dental crowns and bridges
- The discomfort caused by missing teeth while chewing or biting can be relieved by the application of dental crowns and bridges. The treatment will solve the chewing problem.
- The weakened teeth due to cracks and aging are protected with the help of crowns and bridges. In addition to this, they provide stability to the fragile teeth.
- The toothache and sensitivity to hot and cold food items are eliminated with the help of crowns and bridges. They enhance your facial appearance and help you to flaunt your natural winning smile.
Crown and bridge aftercare
After the placement of your crown or bridge, it’s important to regularly maintain your oral hygiene.
- Brush and floss twice a day, thoroughly floss around your crown. This will prevent plaque formation and help avoid decay where the crown and the tooth join.
- Regularly visit your dentist for checkups and follow-ups.
- Avoid stain induced food items including coffee, red wine, and tea.
- Avoid chewing hard foods and hard objects because they can cause damage to your new crown or bridge.
- Avoid sticky foods such as candies, toffee, and chocolates.
Why select us?
We provide the best, reliable, and affordable dental crowns, and bridged service in Punchbowl. We treat and welcome our patients whole-heartedly and believe in quality care. Receive a free consultation with us now!